Tuesday, December 02, 2003

EPISODE NINE: Horny and stupid is NOT a good combination.

Alright, me and my ANZ buddies being really bored just then went onto SexNet, a sex IRC server and posed as girls. The people there are so incredibly easy to fool. I learned many things there today, posing as SexyGurl69.

1. People actually dont mind if I get wet over potatoes.

what?
potatoes, i want someone to shove a big potato into my pussy
Will you please shove that spud all the way up into my pussy, and then cover it in white creamy sauce?
sure baby

hi sexy girl
i hon
;)
are you looking for a partner sweety?
yeah baby
do you have a potato on you?
i want to feel a huge potato in my pussy
yes wanna see?
okay
accept it honey
what is it hon
my pic
i am sending it to you
okay hon
do you have your pic sweety?
no sorry hon
send me your pic
can you describe me yourself baby? what do you look like?
blonde
deep blue eyes
shaved legs
d cup
a fat ass
mmm great
what do you wear now?
a toupee
do you like my cobra?
very much baby
its so sexy
what do you want to do with him sweety?
i want SEX
i am in my room now completely nude rubbing my cock
oooh thats good
do you have a potato on you?
* SexyGurl69 loooves potatoes
yes
i want to just...uuhhh,,,feel that potato in my pussy
mmmm baby i want to fill you
oooh yes
SHOVE THAT SPUD UP MY PUSSY UH UH UH
sorry hon
potatoes drive me crazy
oh no
sorry hon i gotta go, im late for a meeting
bye babe
see you here tomorrow hon?
see you
ok
mcpalabiyik@yahoo.com
send e-mail when you want me ok
sure hon
waiting for your e-mail sweety

[Feel free to email that guy lots of potatoes]

2. Some people never get turned off.

want to fuck?
No, cause i'm very old
my pussy is shrivelled up and you suck at sex anywya
asl?
69/m/f/Germany

3. Some people are incredibly stupid.

kewl
male sweety
n u
hermaphrodite
i cater for all
ic
u female or male?
both
;)
lol
u a she male?
yes hon

4. I can pass off as being a Japanese girl called Candy.

wassup sexygurl?
my boyfriends boner
but he doesnt know
that his is only 3"
and i dont like it
lol too bad babe, you at his house?
yeah, hes gone to sleep
where ya from?
Japan
you and your bf japanese?
no, my boyfriend is from america
damn...too bad you didn't pick a bigger cock :( what do you look like?
18, female - blonde hair, deep blue eyes, shaved legs, d cup
im about to dump my boyfriend, he's really bad with sex
mmm nice big fuckable tits ;)
you got a pic of you?
no sorry hon
need to get some of those great tits! ;)
you can feel them if you want
I want to lay my long cock between them and fuck the head into your mouth ;)
oooh that sounds good
when you last get some real dick hon?
when i was 12
how old are ya now?
18
how big a cock you get fucked by back then
7"
heh who's was that?
it was my brother's best friend
he was so sexy
fucked you good huh ;)
yeah
i was screaming all the way through
do you have a potato? im really horny
he fuck you up the ass too?
yeah
i was bleeding
and loving it
are you horny? im horny, can you please shove a potato up my pussy?
you up for a hot nasty slutty phonefuck?
only if you shove a potato up my pussy
lol sure ;) why yo ulike that?
cause its so warm and soft
my cock would feel better ;)
you bf get mad if you phoenfucked someone?
how about you shove a potato up my pussy and then your cock into my pussy?
no, my boyfriend sleeps liek a rock. hes right here beside me, and snoring so he wont hear my moaning
how loud are ya?
very
what's your #?
5331298
full number I gotta call, I'm in the usa.
oh okay
im not sure what the country code is but
ill be right back hon ill check
ok
my mobile is 0401453264, i still have to find the number for here
so I'd just dial the country code adn that 040 number adn I'd get you huh :)
yup
ill look up the country for you hon hold on
* Darkniss holds onto your big tits, squeezing and pinching them
do you know what the country code for australia is, baby?
+61 hon
call me
yea...what country are you in babe?
australia - my number is +61 04 01453264
ok ;) what's your name sexy
Candy
mmm you a hot big titted japanese slut Candy?
yes baby
calling now
what'cha doing now baby?
waiting for your call hon
call me
im really horny
good girl ;) calling now
cum on call me baby im waiting
im so horny, i want phone sex honey
didn't work first time trying again
okay hon
oh hon it rang once!
try again
ok
are you ringing baby?
trying hon
it keeps cutting off hon
wait a bit, it takes a bit of time to connect to my phone
* SexyGurl69 slowly fingers her pussy in anticipation
ok hang on
* SexyGurl69 puts one finger up her pussy, withdraws and licks it slowly
whats wrong honey, why aren't you calling me? i want phone sex, my boyfriend is not good enough
got it baby
calling now ;)
:D
lol poor bastard ;)
call and ask for candy, hon
lol who picked up baby?
it was my boyfriend
i tried to keep him away
lol why's he picking up your mobile?
he's gone back to sleep again
it was next to him on the dresser hon
ok pick it up and walk out of the room.
alright
im outside baby
call me
go into the living room with it.
ok hon
im there, im waiting for your call
lol right if you're there why are you typing to me ;)
my laptop is portable, you didnt think i had a computer in my bed did you hon ;)
call me, im horny now
ok callin in a second.
thanks hon

Believe it or not, that guy actually did call the number. The number belonged to someone I knew online.

To sum up, tonight I learned that there are always stupid horny people somewhere in the world.

No comments: