Sunday, December 07, 2003

EPISODE ELEVEN: Baileys and milk do not mix.

I woke up. I was really bored. I thought, "HMM my brother made me some awesome drink with Baileys before". I decided to try it, mixin half baileys half milk together and drinkin it. Observations are as follows:

1. Milk is less dense than Baileys.

2. Lots of stirring will do nothing to mix the milk and baileys - it just globs up.

3. It tastes funny. Like milk, only alcoholic.

4. It clears your nose and warms you up.

5. I feel kinda funny now.

I suspect that milk and Baileys might be reacting within me as we speak and that some strange new undiscovered chemical is about to send me over the top and into the world of crazies where I have been known to visit occasionally. I did eat baked beans after that which made me feel much better. Food is a strange thing.

I am going overseas in, about, four days? I dont know I'm not good with numbers. That will be the extreme crapness of all crap since I am away from my normal computer (NOOOO) away from all my music (NOOOOO) and all my friends (meh.) I wouldn't mind if it was for a week or two, cause then I could snip up all these illegalities and pirated goods - but for a month, that's just a waste of time. At least I get to see Mr. Shiny Red Pearl drum-kit again - but I don't have a band to practise with! Shit happens I suppose.

Moral of the story kids: beware the potato.

EDIT: I have since gotten lots more logs of people in my ass. But they are, seriously, very disturbing. One log which will rename anonymous contained animal cruelty and sharp objects.

No comments: