Monday, May 22, 2006

Yesterday, this is what my mouth looked like.

($5,000)

Today, I did this.

($5,000) <--- $80

Next week, it will look like this.

($5,080) <-- $200

---

The Dental service at Auckland University. Well, apparently it is heavily discounted. I'd hate to have to pay for normal service, then. It cost $40 bucks for me to bite these things and have him point some scifi x-ray thingy at my cheeks, and another $40 for the guy to stick a mirror and blow air at my gums.

Apparently, my gums suck cause they started bleeding. -_-

I have a hole. I need a filling. It will cost like, $120.

---

The main reason I went is cause the back of my teeth (ie where my wisdom teeth will eventually be (or not)) was sore-ish. He did x-ray. He says they are there. He says they will appear like within the year. Apparently they are dangerous. I don't have enough room for them. They can impact into other teeth, cause infection through partial gum exposure, or what sounds worst, create cysts.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyst

I must say. For intelligent design, this design isn't very intelligent.

No comments: