Thursday, May 18, 2006

Wow. Macintoshes are very very sleet and sneeky. I have been using the Architecture Computer labs (cause Music doesn't have their own) and they have a Mac lab and its so cool. It's just... a screen...the rest of the computer is inside it?! And it took me forever to find NetLogin...but. I did it eventually. Wasted a lot of time playing around with GarageBand (which I think I will try and, um, get) but yeah it's awesome and I also figured out how to use iTunes to copy things to mp3 and stuff and firefox looks really sleek and all the text is anti-aliased and stuff and whoa my blog looks smooth and so does yours and yours and this is a really long run on sentence it was a good day today yeah i was like in burning sun and that was very nice but if it stays cloudless like this it will be a very cold night hmm i want to sleep but i dunno when im getting home arck.

No comments: