Monday, May 01, 2006

Okay, if you even remotely know me, you'll know where I live. And where I live, pretty much across the road, is a small row of shops. At the current time, there is a cafe/restaurant, a takeaway, and a dairy. So my dad finished the last of the milk, so he gave me $3.00 to buy some more..

I walk across the road, and grab the milk from the fridge, head up to the counter, and the first thing the owner says to me is "Do you speak chinese?" This kinda threw me off guard. It's like, "what?". But I do. So I say I do. And then it turns out, the person at the counter (in front of me) is the owner of the cafe/restaurant. (Me william and my dad had lunch there yesterday. Sonny, you'll know this lady. >.> this is the restaurant I feel sorry for) Long story short I ended up being a translator, the owner of the cafe was giving information on her shop which she is going to sell (which I hope she gets a good price for because I feel really sorry for businesses that don't do stellar). It's selling for $48,000 and an agent fee of $7,800. She also gave info on her weekly takings...which I won't tell cause it's like, anti-privacy, but they weren't too bad.

BUT THE WHOLE POINT which I really wanna make is that the diary owner and I agreed that she should tell whoever ends up buying that store should TURN IT INTO A BAKERY. Finally, WE MIGHT GET A BAKERY. IT WILL BE RIGHT NEXT DOOR, pretty much. THAT WOULD ROCK MY SOCKS. (but apparently some indian guy is like, planning to open a restaurant or something.)

I only went to buy milk...

No comments: