Tuesday, May 09, 2006

The two words I never EVER want to fucking hear from you, especially if you aren't exactly a paragon of maturity, are "grow up".

Why the hell should I? Because you said so? All of a sudden you can throw experience and learning into two childish words? Why should I grow up on YOUR fucking time-frame? It's not like you control the basic laws of physics, or have any *real* control over me.

I admit. I am immature. SO WHAT. What are you going to do about it, kill me? Go ahead, we're all destined to die anyway.

Growing up is so fucking overrated. Where are the damn advantages? Am I going to grow wings? No. I'm not going to get, x-ray vision. I stand to lose a lot. I like being innocent and naive and curious and ignorant and imaginative. I've probably never had any of those, BUT I'll do what I want, on MY timeframe. Selfish?

Most definitely.

Do I care?

Most definitely not.

Don't you for one second take away the only thing we truly have; our individuality. I'll do my share of growing whenever the hell I feel like it, no sooner just because it suits YOU. If it suits me to suit you, sure. I'd do anything for you.

...if it doesn't, sucks to be you.

I realise this a very cynical and "immature post", mr immature omg im so immature well SO WHAT. FUCK. It's MY post. I didn't drag your candy ass over to the screen and plonk you down. You clicked. It's your fault.

It's not my fault I'm not grown up or mature. It's yours for expecting me to be.

GREAT BIG MASS OF SEETHING HATRED AND REVULSION. THE ONLY REDEEMING FACTOR WAS THE BUS RIDE HOME. And frankly, it's depressing still.

No comments: