Thursday, November 18, 2004

Went to the library today with Sonny because he didn't wanna go by himself.

Passed DSE (the shop which spawned evil and dead babies), but went in anyway. Bought Civ III:Conquest, so I could finally multiplayer with my brother (hurrah). Walked past EB. The next Singstar is gonna be AWESOME with way more songs that I actually know~! HURAY and then also I went in and saw Civ III Conquest for $10 more in EB than in DSE. Hah, take that!

Then I went home. Then for the first time in a loooong time I mowed the lawn. Apparently my mum said that I had to be able to do this if I was to stay here in NZ for 12 days on my own, she even threatened to go to the city and get my flight changed or something. Meh. I mowed it.

Discovered that 1) lawnmowers that fall apart are really annoying, especially wheels that fall off and handles that don't stay...and 2) that the boots that we own have detachable soles. why the hell would you want to detach a sole? I mean, sure you could hide a message under each but i can't think of anything else i'd want to tell someone wearing the boots other than the lawnmower likes to fall apart


meh

NO MORE EXAMS yayayayay okay technically thats a lie but festivity! FESTIVITY!

No comments: