Saturday, November 06, 2004

Today was fun as well! Went to watch a movie "Harold and Kumar go to White Castle" (funny, not up there with Dodgeball but still pretty hilarious!) and it was good. Had BK afterwards, and wanted White Castle instead. My BBQ double cheeseburger sucked...all mangled and squished.

Sonny was supposed to come over afterwards but something happened and he didn't seem too happy so I didn't want to press the matter. ;_;

So instead Simon, David and Janko did! After watching them waste dollar after dollar at the arcade machine at Timeout at the movies on Guitar Freaks I figured I should at least invite them to play Guitar Freaks at my place. I had a lot of fun...I think they did too but you'd have to ask them. I also introduced them to the magic that is Gitaroo Man.

MWahahah

Tomorrow is...Sunday. Exam is Thursday.

HRM!

No comments: