Friday, November 12, 2004

Today was a grand adventure!

Woke up, was late, Sonny and me managed to time me getting my shit together for University so perfectly that we walked out to the bus stop and within a minute a bus was there to take us to the city. Then I went to the Student Centre for Auckland Uni, had them copy my stuff. And it was all good. Then we went to eat, and stuff. It was great. And for some reason the moment we found the bus-stop for the way home, the bus home arrived too. Somebody up there liked me today :D

Notes:

Found a game at the arcade that rocks socks - gonna try to see if it's on PS2, its Ikagura..not entirely sure on the spelling but its like those awesome retro shooter games, except with awesome as graphics and great gameplay...

Ate the following: those taco octopus ball things from japan (yum), pearl milk tea (yum), saika - katsu don (chicken). yum.

Was approached by a random missionary chick, Sonny think's she's a cultist and so dares not even look at the random booklet she gave me

It was a fun day, indeed. Now I know how to ride the bus!

(hurray - and also i got my university shit done)

No comments: