Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Points of note:

1. NO MORE SCHOOL NO MORE SCHOOL NO MORE UNIFORM NO MORE EXAMS FOR THIS YEAR NO MORE NO MORE NO MORE RELAX RELAX RELAX REALAX LALELXLXALAXLXLAXALXALAXL!!!!!

2. Went with William to drop off my mum at the Airport. Left the exam early for this, the music exam was actually surprisingly hard so I didn't mind leaving. I was stuck anyway.

3. On the way home, went into Botany to get a double ended stereo plug thingy. Turns out that Bigbyte sells them too. And Thomas was working. HAHA no commission for you, serves you right for not telling me >.>

But then somehow I ended up buying a Palm pilot holder, and I don't even own a palm. It does, however, hold my iPod very nicely. The price sticker said 74.95. I bought it for $10 :P supposedly the markup on that thing is about 1294091204912904% because the cost price is like, 1c.

4. Hello Andrew.

5. I need a job for next year I think. I want money to spend.

6. Hello Rikky.

7. Hello David.

I have precious few days left here in NZ for a while. If you are going somewhere, please invite me too. Thank you.

No comments: