Thursday, November 11, 2004

The Physics exam was poo. Way way not enough time, one hour to examine a year's worth of work? There's roughly...365 x 24 more hours in a year than in an exam. How can they accurately determine if you know what you're talking about?

(Pretty well, actually, otherwise exams wouldn't still be around)

anyway it was poo. not enough time and I wasn't really too good on in but it's still a relief to have it out of the way and over with.

after the exams, ming and david came over, watched about 2/3 of Monty Python's "Life of Brian" (which I absolutely adore) then we went to the movies to watch Jet Li's Hero. Charlotte and Simon and Paul joined us there.

Hero was stunning, it truly was. The first "plot twist" I forsaw, the ones after that I didn't - the action sequences are stunning, and there's actually a story and a moral behind it. I never knew of the actual legend of the uniting of china or whatever but that put a nice twist on things.

It was good.

Then David came back to my place to wait for a bus, finished watching of "Life of Brian", he went home, it started raining, Cas cancelled on me bringin her to the volunteer/assistant meeting, so I had to call Sonny and he came over and picked me up and then after it Sonny came over and we played PS2.

That was my day.

IT was good apart from the morning hour of physics. Hero was stunning, absolutely stunning.

Tomorrow could be interesting...but we'll see it as it comes :)

No comments: