Saturday, November 13, 2004

Hello.

Woke up. Played random shitty computer games. Went to KFC for food. Bout to go to John's house...donno why, Cass called me and said it was drinks or something. o_O

Anyway. The main point of this blog is:

==My Horrible Habit of Keeping Things Until Their Function Is No Longer Purposeful==

If you look into my room, on the very top of my desk is a whole pile of food, which I got from Taiwan about three years ago. It's all expired by now, probably. The thing is, I have this habit of collecting things that have sentimental value or whatever (Especially food), then realise about two years later you can't actually eat it - but leave it there still anyway because it's sentimental.

How crazy is that.

This morning my brother presented me with this Cookie that Katherine supposedly dropped off at 11pm last night...or something...and I was amazed at the intricate writing on the little card thingy attached to it. So much writing! Maybe it's a female thing. But anyway its a cool cookie - shaped in a letter "H", and I quote, "H is for Hello!"

I have a suspicion H stands for something else though, but I can't quite place my finger on it...>.>

Anyway. THANK YOU KATHERINE

-end

No comments: