Sunday, December 26, 2004

Yesterday went to the Frasians.

Was mildly enjoyable. Dunno, they were nice people but I don't really know them and it's probably mostly my fault cause I don't live here and I didn't really make an attempt to talk to people or anything. (Curse you, Mr. Unsociable!) There was nice cake though, and rice in pitcher plants.


--

Afterwards, we played a board game called Cranium - best board game I've played in ages. Me and Sonny won...and we would like to thank Rikky for indirectly helping us win the last question and thus the game. Were it not for the knowledge that Video Killed the Radio Star was the first ever video to be played on MTV which he told us when we were gearing up to perform that very same song for a Batten House assembly...we wouldn't have won what my brother deemed as "hahah you'll never get this one!"

Tee hee. Thanks Rikky.

I hope everyone had a great Christmas.

No comments: