Thursday, December 09, 2004

On a sidenote, is it illegal to break into your own home?

I do it all the time, due to my forgetfullness in bringing my wallet out with me. Maybe I should staple my wallet to my face or something.

Anyway. Broke in again, two seconds ago.

...

The 7th Form Leavers DVD thing. Haven't taken a look at it but if it's what was played at grad dinner, then I'm annoyed. It's a really one-sided view of Macleans, really. You have to be in the "cool managerian TKish", it seems, to be a major part of it. Either that or you have to be able to make a seagull noise.

What about the Amphitheatre, with all the random Asian Mafia people? Why didn't yer put that in to the DVD? Why were most of the interviews done outside TK? Surely there's a lot more to the school than just TK. >.>

Maybe I'm seeing this from clouded eyes. Maybe.

No comments: