Sunday, December 12, 2004

Phew. I could have blogged tomorrow morning but, I figure I'd rather get some extra sleep. 9.00 am tomorrow morning, Sonny's parents are gonna send me to the airport. It's gonna be early! Just came back from Rikky's birthday party - good fun - rediscovered the dang awesomeness of The Lion King. Waaaaay better than the poo sequel they released after that. The musical score is just great NAYWYA

thats not what I wanted to blog about i dont have much time plenty of clothes to pack etc id be back an hour earlier were it not for Rikky's wily charms.

(HAPPY 18th you foo even though it was quite a while ago :P)

Okay. THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH FOR PUTTING UP WITH ME WHOEVER YOU ARE HOWEVER LONG YOU HAVE KNOWN ME GOOD LUCK FOR YOU IN THE IMMEDIATE FUTURE AND IN THE LONG RUN AND IF I NEVER SEE YOU AGAIN, HAVE A NICE LIFE YOU MOST CERTAINLY DESERVE IT AND I WILL ENDEAVOUR TO MAKE THAT PERCHANCE MEETING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD SOMEWHERE LESS AWKWARD BY ACTING LIKE I'VE GONE BLIND - TO THE REST OF YOU WHO I WILL SEE AGAIN ENJOY THE EXTRA LONG HOLIDAYS FOR THE FIRST TIME AND I WILL SEE YOU NEXT YEAR LOVE LUCK WHATEVER ETC FROM...


me.

:)

No comments: