Thursday, December 23, 2004

What Did I Do Today

Today, I woke up at 9.00. I'm feelin a bit under-the-weather due to sleep deprivation etc.

Points to note:

+ Burnout 3 is very nice. Simon, you were right in recommending a game of such entertainment. Mwahahhahahaha! MWHAHAHAHAH!
+ Sonny tried his first "rambutan" today. It's a really...tropical fruit, which I've never seen sold in New Zealand, ever. It's either red or yellow when ripe and is kinda hairy - the name itself means "hairy fruit" I think. It is kinda like lychee, except it looks way cooler.
+ I am online! Hello everybody.
+ I am very tired.
+ Sonny Richard and my sister went off to one of Richard's friend's house to see a pet crocodile or something. The only thing I vaguely recall about that house is a large winding black steel spiral staircase...and I could be wrong.

Okay! That's about all I did today. Oh yeah I had lunch too. It was food. Yum.

No comments: