Saturday, December 25, 2004

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

For Christmas this year I recieved:

+ A Black T-shirt which says "Addicted" on it, and looks like a rip off of Adidas (tee hee)
+ A FFVIII Gunblade Keychain (which is uber cool but I don't think I can carry it with me on the plane...;_; damn customs, it might have to go in cargo lest I get busted like William)
+ A FFVIII pocket watch (yup like the old school people in those days had, you know, you take it out, look at the time, and put it away...now I just need those glasses that go on one eye....)
+ A Night Before Christmas Jigsaw Puzzle (tee hee)

THANKS EVERYBODY I HOPE YOU ARE ALL HAVING A GREAT CHRISTMAS

tonight I think we are going to see the Frasians (the French Asians). Yup. I hardly know them. But HEY thats the fun but, if I do stupid things it doesn't matter cause I don't even live here anyway.

No comments: