Tuesday, April 27, 2004

We, (by "we" I mean "me and Rikky") "won" (by "won" I mean that we aren't sure whether we actually win or not) our heat in Batten Idol this morning in House Assembly.

Yeah, we're not sure if we win since we were the only ones doing it on that day...

And also we only learnt the song yesterday night and I must say I was quite impressed that I could remember the words given like 5 hours notice ^_^. Seemed to be well recieved by the crowd...and I got people clapping which is probably like, the only time in my whole 7th Form year I'll be able to do that.

Yup. Nothing else interesting of note, other than Richard is being all mopey and stuff or something, I don't know the details but I hear that he did crappy in a test or his sadness is test related. (As to what kind of test I have no idea but I doubt it's cricket.)

No comments: