Tuesday, April 06, 2004

There's a huge religious conversation/discussion right behind me. Bah it's confusing. More on that later.

Anyway, I woke up extra extra early this morning (6:30! ITS CRAZY) for no reason. I was supposed to help carry stuff for Dala in the Intercultural Club (which, may I add, I am not in.) but...there was nothing for me to carry. And then I went to do a soundcheck for the backing music for my idol performance which took me all of 5 minutes. When I did that, it was 7.30. I waited at school for an hour, doing nothing.

Blah.

I was a guest judge for Batten Idol today, it's weird sitting up the front. But I got to kinda rip into people. I could have been a lot meaner but when you think about it, this isn't just some fake construct on TV - these are real people. As fun as it would have been to say they were utter crap (which they were pretty much, except John), I didn't. Save their face. I was going to be singing today but I didn't because:

1. I'd be against John.
2. I didn't have my costume.
3. I was guest judge.
4. Matt forgot I was doing it this week.

I didn't really do much at school today to be honest. First two periods I did work and then I kinda just sat around. It was real cold too - it hailed right outside the physics classroom while we were in it and the Intercultural Club people were setting up in the amphitheatre- so they got wet. =P (and I was supposed to be helping them then ^_^)

Yeah. Anyway, my mum and my brother are busy conversing about their separate religions...while the other brother happily isn't home even though my mum painstakingly cooked dinner for him and the bastard never tells anyone when he isn't coming home.

Hmm yeah...I haven't blogged for a while. Oh well, I'm sure nobody's missing my inner thoughts.

No comments: