Monday, April 19, 2004

I have a really bad headache which is either from sleeping too little or too much (damn you balance!) but today I thought about..stuff. Here's a little snippet of what goes on in my mind.

STEP ONE: Exposition

Man, now Grace has a blog...and Rikky has a blog...and...all these other people have a blog. Did I start that all? I think I started a trend! But I wouldn't have a blog if my brother didn't have one. And I'm sure he got it from somewhere...and so forth. NOW if what Christianity says is right, then we are all descendant from Adam and Eve - which makes me white.

So it's Adam and Eve's fault that my brother made a blog which made me make a blog which resulted in me starting a trend.

But Adam and Eve were made by God.

So it's God's fault.

Hmm.

LINK TO A GREAT QUOTE FROM A GREAT VIDEOGAME (i know what you're thinking, video game, har har)-

"Don't blame me, blame yourself, or God."

How true.

Isn't it so easy just to blame someone else?

I blame that on God.

See, the reason why that quote works so well is because well, if you do believe there is a God, then it's his/her/it's fault. If you don't, then it's yours. It's not my fault, ever.

Hurrah! Now I no longer feel guilty about kinda making my brother slightly late this morning to work.

No comments: