Wednesday, April 07, 2004

TODAY'S PET HATE:

Hypocritical/stupid/annoying people.


Let's start with hypocritical.

First off - today was the school cross country (the last one I'll ever do! yay! I would in all honesty never run 6 kms for fun. What kind of person makes it their hobby? -_-) and I really suck at running being flatfooted and unfit and short and all. Well, I'm walking as fast as my wasted feet will let me and every fucking teacher I pass says something along the same lines - "RUN FASTER YOU AREN'T TRYING BLAR BLAR BLAR". It's not like I like being last or anything (not that I actually care) but I was trying. My feet still hurt while I'm typing this, I had to hobble home. And most of the teachers who said that were just standing around and haven't run 3 kms straight yet. I mean, for the teachers who did run good on them (and they didn't put us down anyway) and their encouragement was a lot better than rubbish like "YOU'RE NOT TRYING YOU SLACKERS".

Hypocriticalism and annoyance - stupid teachers that aren't even trying to run. Lazy fucks.

Stupid: Alright. On the way home with my hurt feet and all, I got to the school crossing and some scunge old bitch teacher came up to me and went "OI YOU'RE NOT GOING HOME UNLESS YOU'RE WEARING SHOES!". I should have questioned that statement but I was too tired to really care, so I just went back and sat around with Rikky for a bit. Then someone suggested that I just put my shoes on, walk past her, then take them off.

So I did.

I mean, I don't understand. My feet already hurt. I don't want to shove them into shoes you stupid old lady. I'm not degrading the school image or anything. I'm wearing the right uniform - I was in full P.E. gear, which doesn't have SCHOOL RUNNING SHOES LAST TIME I FREAKING CHECKED. In fact, I'm going to look at the school uniform webpage thing to see if somehow mistakenly everybody didn't know there were school running shoes. (According to Mr. Venter there were school running socks as well...at the start of the race he said anyone who wasn't wearing school socks - which really was everybody - would not be allowed to run. We ran anyway, the teachers enjoy watching pain.)

The school policy on P.E. uniform:

" Physical Education Uniform
All students are to wear the new royal blue shorts and polo shirts in house colours. After enrolment and placement in a house, Year 9 students and new students can purchase polo shirts in house colours. "


No mention of shoes.

Even in the photo provided (link - http://www.macleans.school.nz/school_life/images/pe_uni.jpg), none of them are wearing shoes. Except for the guy in the tracksuit but common sense dictates that shoes would (if so) only be compulsory for people wearing tracksuits. And I was just in normal non-loser P.E. gear.

So even if that dumb old lady's concern was me not wearing uniform correctly, she was being extremely stupid. If she was trying to protect my feet, it wasn't any of her business and really, my feet don't like my shoes at the moment.

Stupid - stupid teachers ask stupid things of you. Dumb fucks.

No comments: