Saturday, April 17, 2004

Band practice today! Finally! Hurrah.

Well, apart from the fact that I still suck and I blame John (the singer) not being there and the high hat (which refuses to return to its original state after my foot has been lifted), it was good. Especially good after Thomas' neighbour started complaining...

And then his neighbour called the sound police people cause he's a dick like that (according to Thomas and his sister.)

And then this sound guy came up to his house.

Then he was all like "I received a sound complaint"

And we were all like "oh really"

And then he was like, "play something with the door closed".

So I did.

Then he laughed because it wasn't really all that loud and most definitely legal.

So to cut a long story short, our band is so hardout that we got a noise complaint. We're badasses we are.

YEAH!

No comments: