Saturday, March 06, 2004

Things I purchased today:

- Rachmaninov Piano Collection Volume 1 (A shitload of his preludes and etudes.)
- Dave Brubeck - Take Five album (very nice)
- Kings of Swing (some random music, only bought it for Duke Ellington's The A Train, really....recording isnt too great but hey)

Each CD cost me like...$3. I love cheap quality music.

Also, I got the poplypropylene stuff - we went around to three different warehouses, the first two were out of stock on long sleeved ones (which is the requirement...) I think the reason they're out is because everyone else is 200% more organised than I am. We finally got it (there was a crapload here) at the Warehouse in Panmure. $17.99 for a longsleeved navy blue polyprop top. Not too bad, I suppose.

Now my Angry Mum (tm) wants me to pack stuff. Blarg.

No comments: