Wednesday, March 03, 2004

There's this really annoying shithole which is on the footpath which spews up gunk and rotten organics and other strange and smelly items, on the way walking to school. It's been there since the start of the year and nobody's bothered to fix it. It quite frankly pisses me off.

Of course, that has nothing to do with anything. All it means is that I have to jump over it every time I walk to school. Whic his a pain. But that's about it.

Anyway, where was I....um....uh.....

Hmm. Oh yeah, my first ever fan (of my music) asked for permission to play one of my parodies on his school radio. Naturally I said yes (who doesn't want to be on radio?). Yeah. Interesting point for the day.

I can't think of anything else to say really, other than the school orchestra this year is really bad. We struggled through old music and the new music sounds like the rear end of a hippo. Especially Lord of the Rings. It has so much potential, it's just that we're not playing it very well. (We doesn't include the cello section, we're always right. Always.)

Yup.

That's it.

No comments: