Saturday, March 13, 2004

My personality according to Dr. John Edwards is:

ENFP - Extroverted Intuitive Feeling Perceptor

Warmly enthusiastic, high-spirited, ingenious, imaginative. Able to do almost anything that interests them. Quick with a solution for any difficulty and ready to help anyone with a problem. Often rely on their ability to improvise instead of preparing in advance. Can usually find compelling reasons for whatever they want.

--

Anyway, today I woke up and William told me Richard wasn't home (older brothers, Richard being the eldest). Then he came home, after finding me a very nice CD (thanks Rich) and went to sleep at approximately noon in bed with his girlfriend. -_- I'm amazed they both fit on one bed, considering its a single bed. How dodgy/potentially illegal. I had Wendy's for dinner. Academy of Strings practice today too, it was great having not played the cello in a week, it was nice. Mm.

No comments: