Thursday, March 18, 2004

NOW LISTENING TO: Dave Brubeck - Benjamin Christopher David Brubeck

Damn jazz rocks. Anyway, today as I was walking home from school I was stuck behind a smoker. Which brings me to by gripe for today:

I HATE SMOKERS (as a general rule)

I mean, I wouldn't mind if they killed themselves quietly, I support free rights to do stuff, but when someone in front of you starts smoking and you can't really get away from the smoke they are slowly killing you and I hate that. It's like suicide - kill yourself, but don't kill me. Smoking should be banned in public and reserved to rooms of smokers, where they all just breathe in this huge smouldering cigarette situated in the corner of one such establishment and through the containment of the smoke they will not kill everyone else in sight.

I hate most smokers that I don't know, really. I suppose the ones I do know are alright generally, because they are considerate in that they don't smoke in my face. That's one way to piss me off.

/end rant

No comments: