Sunday, November 18, 2007

I saw Chace today at the calendar stand! It was one of those weird "life moments" you know; I think it was pretty obvious we both recognised each other but still needed a bit of time to remember exactly who the other person was. I was tempted to ask her if she still worked at the Rec Centre but I was only that she used to work there while I was there, after she had left. I also only remembered her name after she left, hence me not referring to her by name. She didn't use my name either yay for shared situational experience, and also asked if I still did basketball there...it wouldn't have helped anyone if I'd pointed out her mistake and said I did after school care so I just said no (since the answer would have been the same in either case)

yeah. yay.

---

I love it when people approach me while I'm working and say things like "I bought ****** from here last year".

You know...that year when...Borders was....not even open....

---

Since Calendar Kiosk days are days where I get lots and lots of time to just stand around aimlessly (although not so much today, it didn't go as excruciatingly slow as it normally does for some reason), I made a list of things that need to be bought if one was to move out to an apartment that didn't come with furnishings of any sort. The sort of things you just sort of walk around in your house and take for granted and use on a daily basis without even realising it.

Here's the list (I warn you, it's long):

  • nail clippers
  • rubbish bin
  • can opener
  • grater
  • bath mats
  • clotheshangers
  • spatulas
  • cooking utensils
  • eating utensils
  • laundry basket
  • glad wrap
  • torch
  • candles
  • matches
  • stapler
  • scissors
  • tape
  • paper
  • rubber bands
  • clothespegs
  • mirrors
  • towels
  • teatowels
  • dishes
  • cups
  • vacuum cleaner
  • sponge
  • im bored of typing this out now
but suffice to say, yeah...next time you just walk around the house in an ordinary day, think of all the things you use. all of them! there'll be heaps I guarantee it.

and also if anyone is stuck on christmas present ideas for me (lolz)

you can get me:

lint remover (you know those rolly things that remove lint from clothing)

or

that page-a-day calendar with the kittens SO CUTE

or

a new electric shaver yay

but dont you all go getting the same thing now, i dont need 5 lint removers, thanks >.>

<.<

No comments: