Thursday, November 29, 2007

11 hour day, today, just because you know, 40 hour weeks just aren't enough punishment for me.

(But seriously I didn't ask for the hours they asked if I could do the extra, and I figured they really needed it, but the person they thought wasn't going to turn up was there when I started, but the store was busy enough to justify my presence anyway so yeah that's that side-rant out of the way)

And working at Borders, you get to see the broad spectrum of humanity. Usually customers are nice and friendly and thankful.

Today, I got a customer who was angry. Why?

Because on the envelope for her gift card that she just bought, I wrote the amount down for her.

She basically shot me daggers, said "I wanted to do that"

And I thought she wanted to fill in the to and from for herself so I pointed out they were still blank

and she just menanced out of her lips "no i wanted to write the price down"

so i chucked out my hideously offensive envelope and offered to get her another one, but she said "no, i'll get it myself, and I'll hold on to it, so that you can't write on it".

...

-_-

seriously woman i was just trying to do you a favour, and it's not like I'm stupid and gonna immediately write on the second one right after you shit on my face for trying to be helpful


her writing had better be fucking gold embossed to be causing such a huge fuss about it

---

like the new gift wrap we just got in! omg. its like....furry

its so cool lol it's hard to explain there's patterns on it, and some areas are fuzzy/furry.

its aWESOME

No comments: