Thursday, September 21, 2006

Yeah, so like, there was a test today.
It sucked

too long

WOW my application is now "being considered" it means that Steve must have done the reference already? yay yay

I emailed them and tol'dem I wanna 2nd choice Grafton not I.H. cause. Free laundry sounds good. :D (coins suck)

Yeah I also just re-applied for SJS apparently they cannot find my old SJS number so whatever imma go confirum my thingy tomorrow and then try to see if i can get that job. it says transcribing infomrational documetaries, $30 every 1/2hr tape, and expected ~2hrs per tape so thats like 15 an hour and its work from home and I can do it anytime and RARRRR SOUNDS GOOD LETS TYPE LIKE A DEMON WITH MY LAPTOP WOO

It's crazy.

I'm excited.

I don't know if I can keep up this excitement all the way until next year.

I have an assignment due Sunday which I am going to burn out hardcore Saturday (tis too late now today to do anything on it. maybe i will stare at the ADTs for a while, the ones that Peter Griffins provided) and then Monday morning compose part of my passage to show Eve and then when I come home Monday arvo MUST COMPLETE another assignment for 210 and then if I do not manage to finish it, full tilt on Tuesday, total burnout, cause it's due Wednesday but I AM WORKING ON WEDNESDAY



You know

I am not a very nice person

But

I guess

That's who I am :( Would you rather I had said nothing at all?

HRmn.


HRM.

Do you remember in Memento where the main dude changes his memories by writing false shit and erasing stuff and all that crap?

You know...I can go backwards in my blog and make stuff up.

How do you know I haven't already?

Censorship censorship freedom vs equality vs oh man, the moral ambiguity it's insane

Hey Louise, nice to meet you.

There was bizarre medieval dancing.

I saw Lip.

Alex is one cool girl :) I probably should go find out where Kobe is.

No comments: