Monday, September 04, 2006

ARGH.

The AA Guy is such a dick.

Well, he probably just had a bad day.

My driving instructor dude was so much better. This dude was a right bastard ><

"driving too slow driving too slow you just indicated to go into mcdonalds you need to watch more driving too slow driving too slow"

Would you rather I speed, you bish :( From now on I'm going to have this weird mental disorder where I always add 10 to whatever number I read on road signs. Huh? What do you mean this is a 50 k road, I just saw 60.

Confusing things during the stupid test:

He had me pull over. I thought we were gonna do a 3pt. turn or some shit but no, instead he says "when it's safe, continue".

Um. Right.

Second time he had me pull over, and instead of saying "move in closer", he berated me and said "I TOLD U TO PULL OVER WHY ARE YOU IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD" and then he proceeded to combine like 50 skills by saying "reverse round this corner and into that red driveway". -_-

Fucking AA driving instructor urgh stupid dick gah

Lol also while we were driving his stupid mirror thing fell off lol I guess that's where the massive crack in it came from.

STUPID AA ARGH HATE YOU

No comments: