Friday, September 15, 2006

Violas are actually a really nice instrument, it's a pity that we can't quite capture that brooding dark totally emo tone @ Academy.

Academy, Academy...concert this sunday, I'm playing in the cello dbl. concerto :( :(

Even though I've played it before and all that junk, it's just...gah I never sound like I wanna sound like. Whether it's on the Cello or irl or speaking or whatever..

The gap between whaty ou think and what is, the psycho-distance

YAY

insane ramblings

---

I forgot to ask important questions, but I'm glad I said no.

R-OH + NaNO2 + H2SO4 ==> R-ONO + NaHSO4 + H2O

m'kayyyyy

---

harp is also a very delicious instrument. in fact... im really annoyed that the APO or whatever didnt pick my piece to be played :( :( backin 7th form (wow that's 2 years ago)

man,

my old headphones lasted quite a while didn't they ;_; i remember when they were relatively new raymond had a pair that were similar. that must have been like 5th form

thats like. 5 years.

five years...

---

IPOD NEXT GEN (or techincally 5.5) and mini/shuffle II.

i want a shuffle II, it sounds like it'll be great - i think i already have toooo much music to fit my ipod now (approaching max capacity) so i think the shuffle will be good, i'll still get the effect of "random music" if you know whati mean. like i like all my music so i dont wanna like cart around one cd, 1gb is ok for me

just dont wanna lose it, the shuffle + my curent earclippy headphones roxx

man

why wont they invent wireless headphones already :(

if i get a ipod shuffleII, hmm. hmmmmmmmoney down the drain :s and they're small and i might lose them etcetcetc

---

Next week.

No comments: