Monday, September 25, 2006

Wow. I am just at 50c for my internet credit.

I wonder if that will last until the end of the year o_O

---

this morning the bus was so late, that it was overtaken by the 57, and I watched Kurt get on it >.> i wonder if he actually wanted on that bus...or the 52 which came approximately two seconds after it left the stop <.<

Woot! The person called back, and I pretty much have the job. I signed a confidentiality agreement, so basically I cannot tell you what it is that I am transcribing, but I guess I can say it's going to be on TV. They gave me four tapes to trial, and a sample tape already transcribed with timecodes and WHOA learning new things woot

The place they work looks so cool and busy, with all these timetables with whiteboard marker all over them like some sort of bizarre animal drawing

---

Eve doesn't like my piece >.> it's not textural or gestural enough. im going to draw something bizarre in crayon, and then transcribe it.

ok!

No comments: