Monday, September 18, 2006

I find that increasingly every day, I come to this website only to do absolutely nothing meaningful or relevant.

I hate it all. Yes, just like Matty B. Hating on the bus. oh. thats legend. mysogenic woot i probably didnt spell it right but do i care no

"do i care no"

Apathy is the new Blakomen lol

well, not new. unfazed. or maybe im so fazed that it turned into a big ball of fazing and im fazing all over the floor unbeknownst to me. Particulate. Serendipity.

It's only week 2/6, and I already can't wait to leave.

Can't wait for University to be over.

Internet sucks as usual, dyingdyingdyingdying onoffonoff which is a sharp throbbing pain when you are trying to play FFXI. no sonny, it is not a sign from God. it is a sign that NZ broadband sucks.

I'm staring at a little warning at the bottom of the screen; "Could not connect to Blogger.com. Saving and publishing may fail. Test connection now."

ok

lets test biztnichs.

nope

not working

i wish i was a robot. then when i got sick of it all, i could just hit a switch


FUCK CONNECT ALREADY

urgh

i hate technology. someone run away into the woods with me. lets go wild with trees or something


the organic internet; the supermarket

Dennis is growing up, I'm growing backwards, like the weeds in your garden. Why wont they just piss off?

CONNECT SO I CAN CLICK THE BIG ORANGE BUTTON

.,.,im going to come back later.

I think Lan is on vacation. I need my moral voice back.

Dude, I saved you from drugs.

Ah, yeah, fair enough, but that's no excuse to leave....

If you're gonna be apathetic, so am I.

(hi marc)

...

Poignant.

But Lan, it's apparently a really easily dissolved organic compound or whatever, and is not inherently biologically addictive like nicotine!

That's not an excuse to break a drug-free streak.

That's not true. I must have had panadol sometime this year

Oh fuck. Shit, lets get wild. Bring in the LSD and ganja and coke and heroin, we'll fuck it all up in one big nebula of chemicals

Lan. You're not funny. And also, stop swearing.

Sorry.

And stop peeing on the digital carpet.

Well, if you'd let me out of the house...
---

Someone graft sensory triggers please. So I can turn off my sense of smell when large Albanian women fresh out of aerobics 101 walk on by. I guess I already have it with sight; just take my glasses off. Not very safe when crossing streets.

It's been 13 minutes.

WORK ALREADY INTERNET


....


sadfsadfsadfsdfsakdfjdkfjadkfjdkfjdkjfladjflakdjflkdsajfldjflakdsjflakdjflakdsjflkdsajflksadjflaskdjlfksadjlfkjadslkfjadlfjdlsjfkdsajflakfjlkdfjalkdsjfkdsajfherelajdfjalkdjflaksdjflaksjisljkaldkfjdlsfjladfjlkdajfdkajfanasdjflasdjflkadjflkexampleakdjflaksdjflkdsajfof;lksad;flkasd;lfajfaskdjfksadjfasdfaaksdflkajdflfhiddenkjalkdsjflksadjflkdjfmessageajdlsfjaksdjflakdjfsadlfjmaybelakdjflksadjflsiflkdlkfjdsfyoulksadjlfakdjlfkadjflooklasdjflkasjdflksadjlfthroughaskdjflaksdjflksadjftheasdkfjdkfjdblogasdkfjlakdsjflskadjflksadjflsafyouakdjflaksdjlfadjlkfjadlkfjdfjlksadfjcanladjsflkajpowqieourslkdjgasndg,msnfindjklsdjlkadjlkwmetmasmorelajkoiruqiwejlksndmc,

are those baguettes.

off. switch.

9.24.

9.32 ON BUTTON

No comments: