Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Man, I was planning to stay until like 9pm or something today, but I managed to finish off my CS210 assignment at 3pm! Which means I get to go home after my lecture yay

I even bought a footlong at subway in preparation for dinner, but I guess it can be my lunch tomorrow @ work

man

i should check what they are doing tomorrow o_O

--

german is such a funny language

lol lied

romantic lieder~


--

so like, the plan is

When I go home today, SLEEP EARLY (maybe play some FFXI man i havent in aaages) OR watch video and learn the transcription blueprint better timecodes etc

TOMORROW

Work --> after work, do one tape

---

Thursday --> 12pm to 3pm, work on mus204 with ajita

(friday morning, drive in? because...@ night...)
Friday --> 12pm to composition, work on mus204 with ajita
Friday night NZSO concert, saxophone concerto yay!!

saturday - more tapes, do 204, composition

sunday - more tapes, do 204, compostion, eve's b.day concert

and somewhere in there i have to try shari's piece

perhaps i shall remind her for the sibelius file tomorrow.

No comments: