Saturday, July 08, 2006

Today, nature fought technology, and nature won.

Here I was happily using my laptop, and eating sliced apples right, but then this one apple piece was so drenched in the salt water that you like dip them in to keep them fresh, that I accidentally spilt a whole load onto my laptop...

My keyboard died.

For some reason, it's okay now (I've got the letters o, p, [, ] and the backspace key back) but I don't think my fan recovered...it's making weird oscillating noises, and if you put your nose next to it, it smells like an oven...kinda like apple crumble.

:( I had this laptop for ages too I don't wanna replace it ;_; new laptops are expensive (especially those with graphics cards and built-in wi-fi >.>)

MORAL OF THE STORY: Where I had a PC I now have an Apple computer.

No comments: