Friday, July 28, 2006

I dropped one of my gloves today. Yes, the gloves that go with the matrix suit or whatever. I get it. I look stupid it in. But you know what? I don't care if you think I look stupid, because I know I'm cold. I'd rather be warm and stupid than cold and smart. So piss off.

Anyway; a nice lady picked them up and ran after me to return them.

Where is the line between girl and lady?

Lady sounds old. Old, like Lan.

I'm not old.

Yeah you are, you-

Just cause my technical term has some bullshit ae Old English in it, doesn't make me old.

Fine. Sorry.

---

This is ridiculous now. I walked past it three times, again. This time, I actually stood in the doorway, within the building. The doorway faces the till register. There was nobody present (or it would have been an even weirder situation. Like a face off. Not Face/Off, where my face is swapped with someone else's. I'm not in Mission Impossible 3, here.)

Maybe it has something to do with the fact that there was a random Thai Kickboxer there, with his daughter.

Haha, don't lie, that has nothing to do with it.

Fine. But it does let me present to you, dear reader, the fact that there is a Thai Kickboxing centre near it. There is also one of those really oldschool passenger lifts, with the metallic cross-gates that go in a "x" kind of fashion.

...

I've done far worse, I don't understand why this is so hard. Even the freefall was easier-

Well, I was pretty scared. But remember how awesome it was, after it all?

Yeah. Yeah I do.

Monday.

Monday it is.

...he's sorry for the ambiguity, he really is, but he figures that you'll know on a need to know basis, and if you know, well, good for you. And if you don't, good for you. Maybe he's making this all up. After all, he made me up.

Lan!

Sorry.

---

I want money. I guess I shall submit an entry to the Mighty River whatever. Whatever they do.

Power. Power stuff.

Yeah. That stuff. Art in life, eh? 8' x 10', I do not remember how large that is. Is it the standard print size from photography? Why am I asking nobody?

I think it's the standard size.

Thanks.

---

The left speaker of my headphones is cutting out. The wires aren't very good.

Good thing you bought that other pair while you were in Singapore.

Yeah, but I don't wanna stop using these, I guess mono it is for a while. I mean, sometimes it kicks back in when the wire moves into the right position and alignment or whatever, but...

---

It's more fun when you've got someone to talk to.

Even if it is yourself. Or me.

Yeah.

Time to write an e-mail.

Ambiguous, again...

No comments: