Monday, July 31, 2006

There are two major story arcs within my life right now.

One we shall call "New Year".
One we shall call "Propaganda".

Propaganda just made progress. New Year is moving along slowly.

FUCK.

I was actually in a very good mood. And then, snap. Punch. Punchy punch.

Music volume up.

Dream Theater.

Anyway. I will post up the random miscellaneous things I was gonna put up before I got angry.

---

Safe in the light that surrounds me
Free of the fear and the pain
My subconscious mind
Starts spinning through time
To rejoin the past once again


Tonight I've been searching for it
A feeling that's deep inside me
Tonight I've been searching for
The one that nobody knows
Trying to break free

I just can't help myself
I'm feeling like I'm going out of my head
Tear my heart into two
I'm not the one the sleeper thought he knew


Something's awfully familiar
The feeling's so hard to shake
Could I have lived in that other world
It's a link that I'm destined to make

I'm still searching but I don't know what for
The missing key to unlock my mind's door

Today I am searching for it
A feeling that won't go away
Today I am searching for
The one that I only know
Trying to break free

I just can't help myself
I'm feeling like I'm going out of my head
Tear my soul into two
I'm not the one I thought I always knew



---

STUPID SWING. STUPID. ARGH.

Typing is really not as satisfying as screaming.

---

...that matter we think of as solid is actually composed of a lot of spinning particles - a frightening concept. Things I had thought were solid weren't at all; beneath the surface, things could be whirling in directions I knew nothing about.

No comments: