Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Right now I am sitting in Singapore Airport.

There is a fine jazz band. Th ere is (again) free bro adband access...
T here was a g reat su nset when the plane was landing. Business class is very cool although I'm really not sure it's worth the extra price tag.

I can't stop looking :D

Tee hee.

okok I was scribbling par-stoneage-blogger, on, paper, paper and pen, blah. Hold on. Let me get it out of my pocketses.

Very nice Frank Sinatra duets. Mmm CD

Food?! So much lol so like...first classy

The seats are cool and adjustable, electronic controls, and the bed conversion is very nice. Nothing like lying flat in a plane. Yeaaaahhh

together dining is ok

They really wanted to give us wines lol, maybe if they screw up we won't remember.

Cool rotary light things, i have a diagram but ican't draw it. I think sonny would be impressed.

The baggagy things up top, have mirrors so you cna see what's inside the thing without like standing on your seat, cool eh


headphones are 90x better. Active noise cancellation yes plz

And finally:

"During takeoff and landing, in Business Premiere, you choose your own seat-back position."

Hells yeah. Damn straight, none of that seat upright crap, I probably looked like such a slob, leaning back with my book I took out from Manukau Libraries and forgot to pass to sonny. ack.

Anyway. It's been pretty good so far, and I probably won't get much sleep cause I found internet. INTER>ETNET>.


[Nobody's Watching is very kool look it up]

[i cannot hear the airport announcements over the jazz]

No comments: