Friday, June 16, 2006

Here's a funny story for you today, a culmination of a couple of things.

1) I sneeze rather often in the mornings. It's not that it's cold, or that it's dusty (although...then again it might) - I just sneeze in the mornings and stop somewhere about 10pm.

2) I was trying to go for a record of how long I could wear the same pair of pants without anyone noticing. I don't think anybody cared.

3) I often have cereal for breakfast, and I often eat in front of the PC holding the bowl in one hand and using the keyboard with the other while I'm not actively eating due to a lack of tablespace since we're untidy creatures.

---

Okay so this morning, I woke up, got my cereal, plonked down in front of the media computer, and all of a sudden I sneezed so violently, that half of my milk in my bowl and cereal went all over my pants. I started cracking up laughing, and then I heard the milk trickle through and drip onto the carpet and it was even funnier.

I obviously had to change my pants.

No comments: