Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Yes, this is the fourth post of the day. I have mental diarrhea.

I am listening to SOAP - This is how we party.

Wow. How did I get permission to listen to this? Parents cry over GTA now, but they don't cry about lyrics like

"This is how we party
Foolin' with your body
C'mon everybody
Can't get enough of you."
I guess it isn't digital rape though. Yeah, actually, on the way to the Maritime Museum today where I caught a fish (or rather, a kid sat there and waited and I pulled it up incidentally, which nobody cares so I'll keep going) I had the most surreal listening experience, listening to a eight year old kid talking about GTA. "Its cool and then you go to the ammunition shop and buy guns and shoot people".

Ah well. At least all the little kids with have killer hunter instincts and like fuck everyone else over when they get the chance! AK! AK! BOOM HEADSHOT

I feel sorry for the people who play tetris, unless they end up working in a polystyrene factory. Imagine if your life was moulded by what media you absorbed. Like. I'd be a bard. I'd sing, and things would happen.

Hah hahahahah as if

stop talking about yourself

ok

[Cobalt Chloride]

Apparently, this is used in the water indicators. On paper. It's blue. But then. if there is moisture, it turns red. There is a whole 0.2mol bottle of this stuff in our room. I remember when I first brought it home (for no other reason than it was shiny red I guess. and the thrill of stealing! the S in macleans is for Steal.) it was full. Now, it is 1/4 full. Where did 3/4 of 0.2molar cobalt chloride go? Hmm.

Well, that didn't work, you still talked about yourself.

But hey! Charlie Kaufphmahfahfan did it! And he's like, famouse and shit so, it must be ok.

Maybe.

Talk talk talk talk talkt lkatlkatlkatattlak talk

No comments: