Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Why I hate Friendster / Why the world is doomed: (points of note bolded)


Kay Kay G

Female, 19, Single



About Me:
oh, hard to describe myself, i prefer someone to describe
ummm, my frds said i'm cute?! haha , don't know why said that!!
i think i like be with my friends everyday, outgoing?! However, i'm shy when i first meet ppl, hard to find topics to chat ga .... rite r, another thing should be mentioned, that's ---->i like dancing and sing k very much, haha , went 2 skul balls this year,and didn't wanna go if i was dancing, just took a few minutes rest. All my friends said: 2 high la u,horrible bo!! i sing k more than 5 times( each time more than 3 hrs)in one week~~~~ one day sing more than7 hrs with different frds~!
sometimes can't help laughing,haha,wanna b richest ,haha
anyways, if u are my friend, u will know what kind of person i am!!!
haha .....love all of my friends ,ikikikikikikikiki!!!!!!
rite r , my msn : k_kisslovekiki@msn.com
yeahhhh, keep in touch , my friends

Kay Kay G's Testimonials

AnJoO
waii kiki~~hehe,,,happy to know someone tht has da same name as me* and i like ur english name too la,,quite special~~
anyway,,always see u around b4 but didn't get to know u,,now finally know jor~da 1st day know u already seems like know jor u for agess gum~keeke~
standing next to u....make me feel so short..-_-|| haha,,but anyway la,,u going back to hk right? hope to see u in hk la~if u hv contact,,just drop it to me laa~~

AhYoyo
hey! my FoodSci siu C mui~~~ u r such a sweet gal ah....i always wantd 2 knw u....so nice 2 finally get 2 knw u :3 gd luck 4 ur exams la~~~

Sakuragi
Haha^^~ first time to write u a testi ~ u are a kind girl, although we haven't met each other for a long time, but u are a friendly girl~ and I heard that u sing quite well too wor!! I must sing K with u after my psych exam!! MUST!! hahahah!! Nice to meet u ^o^~

James
hohoho cant believe u still remember the sing k ...damn... anyway i hasnt been to sch for ages haha right. lets hang out after exams kkk .have fun

Bounthon
Hey Kay Kay,

how r u doing? yeah long time no see, u must be busy with ur exams. thnx for ur testimonial it was so sweet of u. yeah i know u since 7th form from ur stats class. just to let u know that u r a pretty, sweet and cleaver girl. thnx for being a so nice friend. once more good luck for ur exams!!!!! if i have time i will teach u French, lol.

Take care,






You are so much of a friend, that I will decided to be lazy lor, and type it as frd ok lo kikikiki ur lol.



:(

No comments: