Monday, January 09, 2006

Am I okay?

I don't have a fucking clue.

Here is an attempt at something more mundane.

---

We went to Denny's for dinner. (Triad.) Was alright I guess, really overpriced though. Reminder to not order salads again.

And then, Rio. Pearl milk tea.

Dennis is really excited and anxious and nervous, I am happy for him (even though I may not look happy, it is just like there is a battle in my head whether I should display being sad or display being happy for Dennis and as much as the happy guy tried he couldn't beat down the sad guy)

Sonny is older.

Everything is so inconsequential. Maybe it is my excuse for being unrelational and detached..... What. The fuck.

I don't even understand myself any more. I can't wait for the day when the stupid arguments in my head actually manage to manifest themselves and then i get to argue with myself all day long, now that would be a fuckin treat.
'
Sonny: I am sorry to sit there on your birthday in your car and then be sad and mopey.

In fact.

I feel pretty sorry for being alive, at the moment.

INDOMINATABLE SELF WORTH! Do you have it? I'm afraid not. I can't even spell it right.

I'm just waiting for David to come along and preach his random "man i hate depressive people" crap. LIFE IS SO GREAT IM AMAZED.

I will be waiting. I don't want your fucking pity. I don't really know what I want. I'm just fucking typing for the sake of typing, now.

So much for mundane.

---

Of course, if you ask me, I'll give the pre-conditioned answer. I hope this doesn't "affect my work" or something.

Time to practice smiling for tomorrow, you don't want to let the council down.

No comments: