Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Today, Richard came home (wow!) and cooked me dinner (wow!).

First decent meal I've had in like a week, what with my lack of motivation and/or cooking skills, and William being working and what have you. Cereal, as entertaining as it is, probably isn't good for you 24/7.

Today Steve (big boss at HRC) decided it would be a good idea to put me on "toilet duty" which entailed checking the toilets and canteen at regular intervals to check for the random audit people with the CPR dummy. He decided it would be a good idea, even though I am volunteering, and not getting paid. ;_; I wanted to say no, but I don't have a good reason (hey I'm lazy you should pay me for that is, unfortunately, not considered good) I don't even know CPR. But I do know that the new rules are 30 compressions 2 breaths, for all age groups including infants. Not that I would know what to do. If I was Steve I wouldn't put me in charge of "toilet duty". All I was going to do was go and get one of the leaders anyway, if I saw one of those random CPR dummies. A number is a number...here's wishing I paid more attention in P.E. Theory. I really enjoyed you know, getting changed into really short shorts, just to sit down in a classroom to listen to some tard in a South African accent mention Synovial Fluid over and over again (we get it. It's in your joints. Move on, please.)

I had a pie and a can of drink again, today. I think perhaps I should like. Prepare food in advance? ...nah that's too hard.

I should defrost some fresh bread (though the four slices left on the table don't look mouldy I do not trust them.)

A bus just went past.

Yes. I have not had a very nice last few days. I have no idea why. I am happy again. Well, not happy. Content. Neutral state.

Imagine a car. I am in neutral.

There, that wasn't too hard, was it?

Anyway. I think perhaps I shall stop blogging and instead just merely change my colour scheme once in a while, because that seemed to have generated more interest than anything else I have said in the last few days.

Have a good one!

No comments: