Friday, January 20, 2006

Dariah: "Hey! What are you doing there?"
Dariah: "Carmelo asked you? You mean he's still..."
Dariah: "Yes, I am the woman he seeks. Why did I leave him? Let's just say that the hands of his clock were about to break.
Dariah: "In those days, he would do anything to make me happy. Anything! He even sold the one thing that brought us together to buy me something that would make me more happy.
Dariah: "I'm not mad about that, it's just that...I felt that if I had stayed, he would have thrown away everything -- all that he cherished, all that he was-- just for me.
Dariah: "I feared he would throw away his future for the sake of our present. Eventually, his time would have come to a stop."
Dariah: "I told him that we were like the hands of a clock... That even if we parted, we would meet again."
Dariah: "But he wanted us to stay where both hands met...Even if that meant breaking the gears that kept us in mothin.
Dariah: "Try to stop time...and you'll only break the hands of the clock."
Dariah: "Tell him that as long as we live, we will meet again--as long as the hands of the clock are moving."

No comments: