Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Work today. It was tons more enjoyable than last week mainly because I didn't end on a bad note...yeah.

The theme for 8-10s today was "Superstars" or something - basically it involved making random "fashion apparel" (from bits of coloured paper and with glue and string. bahahah), choreographing their own dance routine (my group's one sucked but won for some reason) and Singstar. Yeah, I got paid to listen to kids play Singstar. I was gonna play too but we went overtime and I had to go do signout- didn't want to screw up again like last week or whatever...

Yeah. Assignments coming in strong. But! I am good at matrices. Oh yeah. I can find the eigenvalues, eigenvectors, stochastic matrix and for a Markov Chain find the steady state vector. >.>

I got my payslip. Did you know I get taxed 7%? I think that's tiny as. National was offering tax cuts? I hardly get taxed as it is...>.>

I've made $914.07 before tax from council this year and they've taken 64.38 as tax. not too bad, I say, not too bad at all. One day of this holiday program stuff earns me $78.18 at the moment (after tax) - being paid $9.89 to play Singstar. >:D

No comments: