Monday, October 17, 2005

Here is some depressing fan mail.

Hello, my name is Edwin. I just recently got into game remixes. I would say that Super Mario RPG is a very excellent game so I decide to look for some songs. When I first listened to your arrangement of "Sad Song" I was absolutely mesmerized. The music spoke my very soul. It actually made me cry. (I recently got of a relationship and I have been feeling very depressed lately) I listen to this song constantly. As a matter of fact I'm listening t it now. But the reason for this letter is asking for request for the sheet music for your arrangement. I would absolutely would appreciate it. I also would like to say that I a new fan and will hope for the best for you and your music career. Keep up the good work!

I have no idea how "my" music spoke to his soul (because 1. its really not THAT great/technical/musically unique 2. i didnt write or perform the piece 3. um hi) Also, here are some commonly mispelt words (tee hee)

to/too

their/they're

access/excess

Hayfever blows. Running noses are quite possibly up there on the irritability scale like waking up to the sound of a lawnmower, or stepping onto a bus only to figure out you're on the wrong one and have to turn around and push through the (obviously) enormous queue behind you.

Here is another email asking for sheet music for the same arrangement.

um excuse me kind sir, can you send me the attachment
for "the waltz of pain"? thx
I am quite inclined to say no. It's not like I hid it on the sites you can download the arrangement from anyway.

Here is a generalisation:

There are three types of bands:

REALLY ANGRY DEATH METAL
REALLY ANGSTY TEENAGE(ish) I HATE YOU AND LIFE, THE UNIVERSE, EVERYTHING
REALLY POPPY AND HARMONIOUS

There are two types of singers:

REALLY SLUTTY FEMALE
TORTURED MALE WHINER

Things a rap song MUST contain:

REFERENCE TO SAID RAPPER BEING "totally awesome, and/or spitting/rhyming better than all 'yo niggaz"
REFERENCE TO BLING/LUDICROUS AMOUNTS OF MONEY
REFERENCE TO BITCHES/HOS/EASY LAYS/MATERNAL FIGURES
ANNOYING "special sound" (eg honky tonk piano) short melody/sound clip REPEATED THROUGHOUT ENTIRE SONG (eg Usher's "Yeah"'s four note motif)

The guy on C4 presenting is mildly annoying. Way too upbeat. Can't you tell I have hayfever, don't pretend like I don't and smile at me and talk in a camp way about how awesome Ashlee Simpson is ;_;

Why is a little kid called Rory calling to win Ashlee Simpson stuff?
Why is a man called Lance calling?
Why is a guy called John calling?

argh hayfever

my mum used the oven today

muffins are sticky.

Pie is perfection. (bit cold but I did eat it a bit after it was finely heat-treated)

No comments: