Saturday, October 01, 2005

Hello! Yesterday Sonny brought me (for the first time) to Ken Yakitori bar. Apart from everything costing a gazjsilihillion dollars and apparently the people are Korean, not Japanese, it was a great atmosphere and a great place (and great food)

I had a lychee cocktail which was good (not as alcoholic as I would have liked but meh), a couple of their random skewers (chicken mince, prawn, beef sirloin, etc) and this cool chicken thing which I forget the name of - it's like a chicken nugget, only with a crispy almondish coating. Mmm.

But the most interesting thing was the free cabbage. Yeah, cabbage. And it actually tasted pretty good, kinda sweet. Very interesting...

I got my two assignments done, finally. (due yesterday)

William is at Long Bay.

I have two saber spoons!

No comments: