Wednesday, June 08, 2005

You know those days in your life, where you sit down and think, lying on the couch and thinking, just thinking?

-_- Boy was that the wrong thing for me to do today. You know that wrenching feeling...like something's eating you from the inside...

It seems like everyone's got everything better than you...everyone has everything you want, nobody has something you hate, you have something they hate, everything just...just kinda sucks away at you and you don't feel like living, don't feel like existing? Do you make a difference? Do people REALLY care? Are you making a fucking dimple in space-time or not? If you really die, so what? People will forget. And if they don't, the next ones will.

It's like that right now. It sucks. It sucks, so bad. I just wanna go and punch something, but then it also kinda feels like I should collapse into a pillow, or...or go and run around screaming or...

Why the hell am I writing this anyway? -_-

I don't think Everclear is helping. I feel just as bad after listening.

The tears never come when you want them.

No comments: