Friday, June 10, 2005

"What is it with everyone? I've noticed you're all doing it in one form or another at different times - everybody's getting depressed and having pity parties for themselves - and I don't mean just one or two people but everyone! At least - everyone who shares/accidently betrays their feelings. STOP IT!!!!! What are you talking about?! Of course you matter and of course we care!! Everybody gets depressed and everybody gets lonely. You are no different. I knew the feeling well once and I know what I'm talking about - that feeling (as I found out) is a total lie and you are wasting your time if you listen to it."

Hi, Dear David,

Fuck you. This is not the kind of thing I need in my life right now. You think I'm being sad for fun? Pity party? The FUCK?! Anyway, I really have no other words to describe the hypocrisy and...just...plain...argh I dunno.

Just, fuck. You're not helping one single fucking bit.

No comments: