Thursday, June 30, 2005

Hello. I am now in Malaysia. I am also exceedingly tired....

Blah blah recent events etc:

1. Leave Auckland International airport...bought Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. It is a totally awesome book and I must procure (thats a nice word) the rest of the series. It sucks that he's dead, Douglas Adams :(

2. Brisbane international airport

3. Brunei (they have free internet there~ wireless~ said hi to raymond then had to board the next flight o_O

4. To KK for a miniature tour of East Malaysia...>.> malaysia has more to offer than I thought previously. first day went Island Hopping, basically going to all the cool touristy islands in the area...snorkeling to be had ( ididnt, not my thing but could be cool i guess) and SO MANY fish in shallow waters etc etc seriously you step out onto the beach and you can walk into fish o_O

5. Clinic closing, will post later. about the main thing >.>

No comments: